Unissu has it's own event platform. We would love to give you complete control of the platform so you can do what you want, when you want. This article will help you
If you would like to be in complete control of your event, just ask us. We will set up the basics of the event for you, and then leave you to it!
Then you can edit both on the front, and back end of the event platform.
Once you have read through this, perhaps have got your event, or session live, do watch this quick 7 minute video on how to put your session live (the right way!), with some excellent tips to help you look amazing on the live stream.
The "Event Back End". This is where all the detailed edits can be done (you can do some on the front end BUT you have to be the host of each session), and you can change the complete structure of the event at any time.
Event Back End Basics:
Now you have seen what it all looks like and where you can make all the edits
Setting up the event:
- https://www.loom.com/share/e2928ce6f08f4d649e72afd6e58dcf2f?sharedAppSource=shared_library - How you can edit all your event details.
You can run single webinars, or be more adventurous. Run multiple sessions on the same day, or run a huge multi day conference. It is up to you!! Hopefully these two videos will help you out.
- https://www.loom.com/share/94c5152c9e144fafa1aac199757d2541?sharedAppSource=shared_library - How to create the environment for you to add a single session/webinar/panel
- https://www.loom.com/share/59ef23a60a2e48aab35d63a0e2334f6e?sharedAppSource=shared_library - How to create the environment for you to create an entire multiple session/day event
The Unissu Event platform can receive streams from multiple sources. The two most usual are Zoom, or the free streaming platform OBS Studios. These mean you can create recordings of your sessions and then save them afterwards.
- Adding a session: Once the event is created you can simply add a session/webinar to your event. This includes being able to set the time frame in which you want to set your event too, as well as setting a host/speaker and sponsor.
- Editing a session: You can edit any session/webinar that has already been created within an event. For example, if the time slots or host needs to be changed you can do so here.
- Deleting a session: You can delete a session or webinar within your event at any time. If doing so this action will delete all the information from the session from the system. *You cannot retrieve the information after this action has been taken.
If you want to change any of the event imagery below is a useful document that shows you all the dimensions of the images on the events platform. Click the image, or click here for the asset list.
These differ from ‘sessions’ as they are not recorded and they do not require anyone to use Zoom or OBS. Participants go immediately into a room, directly from the event platform. They are ‘live’ on platform.
They are often are used by people to have online discussions with viewers after a panel discussion has finished and, as such, they are great for engagement with digital views.
- Adding a roundtable:
Some people want to have a pop up modal before people can register. This can either host text, video and also have sponsors logos included.
https://www.loom.com/oauth-callback?login_success=true&provider=slack-openid-connect&redir=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.loom.com%2Fshare%2Fbc80d071ba704e95a29a56f294d3463b&user_role=client - How to create a popup modal
- Creating a sponsor: If your event has a sponsor, you can add them through the admin panel. These range from session sponsor, channel sponsor to sub channel sponsor if you so wish.
- Sponsor brochure download: This is downloading the brochure for any of your sponsor’s within the created event. For any available sponsor you have created within your event, you can upload a brochure within the sponsor section of the admin.
- Adding a coupon: If a host/speaker or other needs a discount/coupon code for getting a discounted price ticket, here is where you can create this for your event tickets. You can set the discount % at any % you’d like.
- Creating a coupon code: Simple follow the same instructions as the video above. You can also add or delete various coupons throughout.
Tickets for particpants :
- https://www.loom.com/share/bcc377ec813d4635a07ef31a3f7e13e6?sharedAppSource=shared_library - Who has bought or registered for a ticket:
- https://www.loom.com/share/63c1b8109f7e41d3b98ba4ce739f3ca0?sharedAppSource=shared_library -Delete a ticket:
- https://www.loom.com/share/8fb4872ae6504328966e61916a06ef50?sharedAppSource=shared_library - Changing a banner ad:
- https://www.loom.com/share/3222804a0b014950bf9a3b376f5df32c?sharedAppSource=shared_library - Adding a banner ad:
- Adding and removing pre-recorded videos:
After your event
Making videos live for viewers to watch ‘on-demand’
You have two options here:
Make the video immediately live (with no editing):
- How to upload live streamed edited videos after the event:
Or, it is important to realise that you can edit videos after a session has concluded. You will need to contact Unissu about providing the video file to be edited as we will need to help you here. The process is shown in this overview however.
- How to make live streamed recordings live: