If you want to find out what the status is of your project response, please follow these steps
> My Responses
The tab called 'My Submissions' will open up and you should see one of the following options under 'Status'
1. Shortlisted - The client has looked at your response and based on their requirements, they have decided to consider you for their project (they should be in touch soon)
2. Reserve - The client hasn't shortlisted nor rejected your response, they may consider it at a later date
3. Rejected Unsuitable - Your product does not meet the client's requirements
4. Rejected Quality of Submission - The quality of your submission was poor or you did not answer all of the required questions
5. Rejected Price - Your pricing does not fit within the clients budget
If there is no status, the client is still reviewing your response
If you have any questions, please let us know.
If you are not a paying subscriber at the time of being shortlisted, you can now sign up for our monthly procurement subscription to avoid success fees.